For individuals, organizations and their employees, hostile digital communications distributed through broadcast campaigns (abusive phishing) or personalized and directed assaults (spoofing) can create a devastating effect – morally, emotionally and physically. Regardless if the attack is from a competitor, ex-loved one, family member, rogue employee, or Third Party, the ability to discover and stop such attacks in a timely and contained manner is critical.
CYPFER offers a unique approach to the routing and resolution of hostile digital communications through messaging, emails and social media – a series of interrelated physical and digital activities, guidelines and concepts. Coordinated through a specialized engagement manager, our team of forensic specialists, IT security investigators and professional private investigators will help stop malicious communications.
“It’s not about how to respond to hostile e-mails sent by perpetrators. It’s about stopping them in a way that ends victimization and allows you to re-gain control your identity and of the situation.” – Bryan Zarnett
- We support you and your legal teams in the clear documentation of activities.
- We provide effective solutions in dealing with high conflict individuals.
- Petrification of documents of e-Discovery, litigation and legal communications.
- Physical and digital discovery of communication activities.
- Tracing of digital communications to their originating source.