Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
Our focus is on ensuring our clients have the most comprehensive coverage for their IT forensic and security needs. Providing support, clarity and effective strategies in complex litigation are important benefits of Cypfer’s approach when you need litigation support and expert testimony in court. We provide support – from early case assessment and discovery through to final resolution – for many departments including: software and IT, human resources and personnel, corporate finance, operations, and real estate. Our approach is always confidential, clearly documented and integrated with your organization’s and legal team’s protocols.
Our team focuses on practical tactics to create a strategic and operational plan to ensure the conveyance of accurate information, supporting documentation, damage analysis and expert testimony.
Cypfer clients benefit from our extensive background in litigation support – in both presenting and defending through the use of expert testimony – to provide conclusions, opinions in depositions and trial testimony that help bring matters to a close. We are frequently retained by general counsel to provide focused advice and objective analyses to improve the degree of detail and confidence in critical issues of a case prior to settlement or in preparation for trial.
- Testimony concerning standards and practices to evaluate legal liability.
- Supplying forensics analysis in order to ascertain the facts and determine historical context.
- Providing objective measure of damages associated with the investigation.
- Consulting with legal counsel for evaluating the analyses and arguments of opposing experts.
- Assisting with the development of specific lines of questioning.
- Providing trial support services, including jury consulting and courtroom visuals.