As a consultant on the Cyber Incident Remediation and Restoration (CIRRT) team, you primary role is to deliver services to clients in an effective, proficient and agile manner. You will collaborate with other team members and ensure our team’s expertise and attention to quality is second to none. You will strive to find innovative ways, processes and tools to deliver on objective, faster and at a higher quality while focusing on maximizing revenue generator for the company.
You will hold a significant direct and indirect responsibility for delivery and execution of services and priorities.
The team you will be a contributing part of will have the primary responsibility for responding to and recovering from security incidents. As a consultant you will have direct hands-on responsibility in leading engagements and acting as role-model to other team members. You will possess an in-depth understanding of technical infrastructure and recovery techniques and have strong experience working in the field.
You will possess a strong ability to communication to all levels of stakeholders and provide detailed deliverables which will include reporting and recommendations.
On the technical front, you will possess a strong skill-set in system, application and network technologies both in configuration, installation and optimization. You will have a strong hands-on capabilities with various security tool-sets including to assess, hunt and remediate threats.
Developing strong and rapid working client relationships is a key aspect of the role.
Exceptional attention to detail and uncompromising pursuit of quality are the foundation of this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Directly contribute to revenue targets in delivering engagements
- Responsibility over certain tool selection, evaluation, management and evolution
- Collaborate with management and teams to ensure agility and eliminate unnecessary delays
- Support new services and offerings to the marketplace
- Act as a technical leader and mentor to junior consultants
- Perform cybersecurity incident response and restoration engagements including live response, triage, containment and remediation
- Review of appropriate artifacts
- System, network, application rebuild and restoration activities
- Network traffic capture and analysis
- Produce high-quality reports and maintain chain of custody where needed
- Risk assessment skills
- Deliver table-top engagements
- Adequately communicate findings to the clients
- Help maintain strong client relationships
- Stay up-to-date by taking company-paid and self-training
- Presence at the local office if needed – Primarily a remote role with attendance at client engagement is required as required
- Work Independently, remotely and with minimal supervision while delivering high quality outputs
- Display an aptitude and desire for continuous learning at the leading edge of security
- Remain current on information security, technical infrastructure and recovery techniques, emerging threat trends, and tools including methodologies to combat the same
- A high degree of comfort in customer facing / consulting situations
- Travel as needed to customer locations to perform reactive and proactive engagements including frequent travel with little notice. Ability to travel internationally is required, primarily around North America.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security practices in accordance with assigned customer’s established practices and internal policies
- Resolve problems and understand escalation procedures; coordinate escalations and collaborate with client technology teams to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Strong technical writing skills required
- Take meticulous notes and demonstrate strong reporting capabilities with an emphasis on detail
- Lead and support client scoping and kick-off calls if required
Pay structure is competitive with market, and on the individual's skills and experience.
Please email: [email protected] with your CV and Cover Letter